Getting help for a substance use or mental health issue can be difficult. There’s no denying that. Not only is the process confusing, but it can also be devastatingly slow. And for many, the length of time between that first call for help and finally stepping foot into a treatment program or therapist’s office can mean life or death.
But not anymore.
Hope House of Itasca County has joined a new initiative program with the State of Minnesota that allows us to offer:
- On-site or virtual ASAM-approved comprehensive chemical use assessments (formerly known as Rule 25 assessments) scheduled within 48 hours of first contacting us.
- Individualized care recommendations and placement referrals that are timely and client-centered.
- Case management from a licensed alcohol and drug counselor to aid in clinical referrals and client advocacy throughout their treatment journey.
- Peer Recovery Support Specialists to aid in transportation to and from treatment agencies or MAT services, housing and/or employment needs, and providing information and access to vital community resources,
- Timely referrals and access to medical services, as well as on-site medication management mental health therapy from licensed clinicians who specialize in co-occurring substance use and mental health disorders.
- Access to aftercare services individualized by client need.
- A highly customized and individualized treatment experience that puts the client in the driver’s seat throughout their treatment journey.
- And much, much more!
So if you or a loved one is struggling, or if you are a provider looking to make a referral, we are here and ready to help in any way we can. Click here for our contact information, or to send us a message.
The waiting game is over. The time for healing is now.